Hotel security has evolved in much the same way as door supervision, but with the emphasis on customer services. Loss prevention from over capacity and environmental damage is a balancing act that our highly trained staff are more than ready to deal with.
Our focus is firmly on the right asset for the right task, staff are mindful of protecting your business reputation as well as ensuring that your customers feel safe and supported in a seamless safe environment.
We work tirelessly with management to ensure that our staff are working to the venue's standards and keep them briefed as to the target audit tasks that your own internal auditors would be looking for... which is of course a satisfied customer experience.
Carrying out our own mystery customer surveys our on call managers are in the field operationally to support staff in trading hours with advice and support where needed.
All of our staff receive training above and beyond the legal minimum of the SIA badge in deescalation and low arousal approaches and techniques, plus customer care.
Emphasis on customer service
Work with management and auditors
Loss prevention and protection against environmental damage
Staff trained above and beyond reguired legal minimum
- Door Staff - Highly trained door supervisors to look after your venue and valued customers.
- Site Guards - Professional site security and risk assessment, bespoke services available on request.
- Loss Prevention - Protect valuable assets from loss or damage with out expertise and knowledge.
- Hotel Security - Keep your customers feeling safe and secure, while keeping auditors happy.
- Event Security - Be safe in the knowledge that your event be it small or large is in good hands.
- Book Signing Security - No matter the location we will ensure book signings go smoothly for both the celebrity and attendees.
- Film and TV Security - Working with productions teams from start to finish we can guarantee a professional and efficient service for any production location.